StepUP! #21YourWay in South Australia this October
Throughout October, we StepUP! to celebrate Down Syndrome Awareness Month. This is a time to celebrate, recognise and promote the diversity and achievements of people with Down syndrome. Funds raised allow Down Syndrome Australia and the Information Service in South Australia to continue working alongside people with Down syndrome to deliver information and support and to continue to find ways to connect the community.
Here is how you, your family and the wider community can get involved this October:
- Register to attend our StepUp! Event in Adelaide
- You can participate virtually and choose your own #21YourWay challenge
- Set up a fundraising page, ask your friends, family and colleagues to donate to your page
- Share this link during October to help promote Down Syndrome Awareness Month.
- Use the #StepUP! and #21YourWay hashtag on social media during October to show us what you are doing for Down Syndrome Awareness Month.
All funds raised at StepUP! will provide support, services and information to empower people with Down syndrome and their families.
About the Information Service South Australia
Information SA is a service for people with Down syndrome and their families who live in South Australia. Our aim is to help link people with Down syndrome and their families to up to date information and resources, and to a vibrant and supported community. We also want to foster community awareness and inclusion, providing resources to services providers, schools, organisations, and sporting/recreational clubs.
You can find out more about the Information Service at https://www.downsyndrome.org.au/sa/